Thursday, April 21, 2011

Being Vegan

If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be vegetarian. We feel better about ourselves and better about the animals, knowing we're not contributing to their pain.
--Paul and Linda McCartney


I often have people ask me if I like being vegan and I guess that if I didn't like it, I probably wouldn't continue this lifestyle.  What's not to like about being vegan though?? I know that people think that it's all about "giving up" things that we really like, but when I look at the big picture it's so much more than that.


Yes, everybody has that one thing they find is more difficult to "give up" but when you think about how that is going to change the outcome of things, it's all worth it!

I love animals and what better way for me to show them that I appreciate and respect them.

There are so many great alternatives to using animal products that I just think the choice is simple.



Aren't they just so sweet?!?!









I love being a part of something different and being able to speak for those that can't be heard.

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment