Thursday, February 2, 2012

Big Move To Cali

Hey All,
It has been forever since my last blog post and I'm sure you're all so very sad about this.  I guess you could say a lot has happened in my life since then and I would love to share with you.  In October, Jason and I (along with our 3 critters), packed up all of our belongings (at least the ones we had left after donating & selling many items), and headed West to beautiful California.


All packed up and ready to go


 We both drove in separate cars, which made the traveling a little bit harder, but we managed. Jason rode with our dog and I with our two cats.  I have to say they did a phenomenal job and were all troopers.
Ziggy and Roxy slept most of the trip


I had never even been to Santa Cruz before our move out here and I knew that I would just love it.


Our hotel "home" for 10 days while house hunting
We checked out a few places and finally found a condo less than two blocks from the ocean. Perfection!


Truman is loving the new digs
There are many more California adventures to come I hope you stay tuned...


First walk by the ocean


6 comments:

  1. I hope you can plant and eat all the tropical fruits and veggies you want.. And eat a sprouted coconut - Sending love, Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys (and quite a bit jealous as well)! Did you guys move due to jobs or adventure or both or something entirely different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toni! Lyndsey, we mostly moved for adventure, to experience a different place. :)

      Delete
  3. I had no idea you were even moving.. seemed kind of random but some of the best things in life come from random moments. I hope you find all of the happiness that you're looking for. Cali is a beautiful place and full of your kind of people. Enjoy it! I'd love to be out there with you but my husband fears it falling into the ocean lol. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..P.S. this is your cousin.. I made an account just to wish you well. :P

      Delete
  4. Aww, thanks Cass!! You're right about those random moments, sometimes you just have to go with it. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete