Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pixie Haircuts

So, I've been seriously considering about getting a pixie haircut!  I guess that I have always liked them, but never had the guts to get one, for fear that I would look like a boy, or that men prefer women with longer hair.  But now, I am blessed with such a wonderful husband, who has said that if that's what I want then I should just "rock it!"  What a sweetie!  So I don't know if it would look good or not, but I'm willing to give it a try.  Now all I need to do is just choose the perfect cut for my somewhat wavy hair.  Here are a few that I absolutely adore:

I like this messy one



Loving the waves in her hair

I like the bulky bangs on this one


Again, loving the wavy hair
This one is a little shorter, but sassy
Another short one


2 comments:

  1. I say go for it! :) You have such a beautiful face, you'd never look like a boy. I LOOOOVE MIchelle Williams' hair! I actually love all the cuts you posted, but hers & Natalie Portman's are my faves. Maybe you could start with a bit of a longer/messier one (like Michelle or Katie Holmes), and then chop shorter once you feel comfortable!

    Can't wait to see it if you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess, you are so sweet! I agree, those ones are probably my favorites too! I'll definitely post a pic when I do it!

    ReplyDelete